Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency that is very popular in the financial world today, how to buy bitcoin online is the most question for a newbie. This article will discover how to buy bitcoin with PayPal.
Two years ago when the price of soared, making some people who have bought bitcoin become rich because of rising prices at the time.
But not everyone knows, how to buy bitcoin, so maybe this information will be useful for those of you who are new.
And we have summarized from several sources as a reference on how to buy
Buying bitcoin is actually very easy, but before to buy bitcoin first step that you need is a download bitcoin wallet.
You can register and download Bitcoin wallets from sites like Blockchain.info or Coinbase, and even with mobile apps like Bitcoin Wallet for Android or Blockchain Bitcoin Wallet for iOS.
The online registration process does not take long, only about two or five minutes.
Trading crypto with TenkoFX, in our company you can buy btc, ltc, eth, xrp, bch, etc…
Regulated broker by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) of Belize.
How to Buy Bitcoin with Coinbase?
Coinbase is a place to store coins whose focus is bitcoin.
Brian Armstrong and Fred Ehrsam were the founders of Coinbase in 2012
The way it works is the same as banks for conventional currencies.
The difference is every transaction and storage online.
You can also trade with the platform provided by those who support several popular currencies in the world
Step to Buy Bitcoin in Coinbase
- The first step you need to Register account. fill in the box, first name and last name, email address, and password then click create account tab
- Step two Verify your identity. Coinbase requires your identity for security protection, to make sure it is you, you can try it with country ID
- The third step is to buy bitcoin, you can pay using a credit card or bank account
After you complete your purchase, you are free to determine whether you want to use bitcoin to be held as an investment asset, or you can buy goods that accept bitcoin, or you want to resell or convert with other coins.
How to buy bitcoin with a credit card?
Buying bitcoin using a credit card is one way to get bitcoin.
After you buy, you should immediately save it in your wallet so that it is safer.
There are several ways to buy bitcoin by using a credit card, below we will explain one by one.
Buy bitcoin with a credit card via Coinbase.
Coinbase is the largest broker in the world. This allows users to buy Bitcoin up to $ 150 / week through a credit or debit card.
Coinbase charges 3.75% for all credit card transactions and is open to 33 countries worldwide.
- User-friendly interface, relatively low cost, good reputation
- Overall rating: A
- Not available worldwide, Support takes time to respond
Step to buy bitcoin with a credit card via Coinbase
- Create or login Coinbase account
- Choose settings option- Payment method and click “add a payment method
- Click the “credit / debit card”
- Enter your card information
- After the card is confirmed you can go to “buy/sell” and buy your Bitcoin
- Bitcoin will be sent to your Coinbase wallet
Purchasing Bitcoin with a credit card will be charged 3.75% as processing fee
As explained, you need to verify by sending your country ID card, to be able to use Coinbcase services, including buying with a credit card.
Buy bitcoin with a credit card via CoinMama
CoinMama specializes in buying Bitcoin via credit cards.
They take premium fees for services but they don’t limit the maximum number you can buy.
You can buy for $ 150 without verification (verified accounts can buy $ 5000 / day and up to $ 20000 / month).
- Good support, respectable company, fast service
- Overall rating: A
- Country limited in the US
From the Coinmama homepage, you can choose how much Bitcoin you want to buy.
You can enter prices either on BTC or in USD or choose one of the packages offered.
When finished, click “buy Bitcoins” and you will be taken to the login page or sign up. After you fill in your initial details, you must go through additional verification by sending a photo ID document. Verification is usually quite fast (it takes 1.5 hours to be verified).
Once verified, you can easily buy Bitcoins with your credit card through a simple interface.
If you verify your address, you should use “Visa, Mastercard via Simplex” because this is the fastest option. Use the MoneyGram option if you want to continue without verification. You can then pay the amount with your credit card on the MoneyGram website (this only applies to US residents).
The next step is to enter your Bitcoin address.
Because CoinMama doesn’t save your Bitcoin in their wallets. So you must have a wallet as a bitcoin address before continuing.
The last step is to enter your payment details and place your order.
Coinmama uses the Simplex service that allows traders to sell Bitcoins via credit cards as a payment method.
How to buy bitcoin with Paypal?
If you are an online businessman who has often used Paypal, maybe there are those who want to try buying bitcoin with Paypal, from some sources mentioning that buying bitcoin with Paypal can be done, see this article for more information.
Buy Bitcoin with PayPal via VirWox.
Maybe VirWox isn’t as famous as Coinbase or Coinmama, this is a virtual currency exchange that specifically serves currencies from online games such as ‘Second Life’, they also carry Bitcoin.
VirWOx is a PayPal partner and has had good relationships with PayPal for years, they accept PayPal as a deposit method.
Maybe you PayPal users want to buy Bitcoin with VirWox, here are the steps you need to take:
- First Register for an account.
- Second Deposit USD in your account using PayPal.
- Third Use your USD to buy “Second Life Lindens” (USD / SLL trading pairs).
- Then exchange your Lindens for Bitcoin (trading SLL / BTC pairs).
Buy Bitcoin with PayPal via eToro.
Etoro accepts several payment options, one of which is Paypal, you can buy through their platform.
Meanwhile, Etoro does not accept customers from the US
With an Etoro account, you can buy bitcoin by choosing a payment method with Paypal.
But eToro doesn’t give you access to your Bitcoin. This is stored in the trust account to be bought and sold in eToro
eToro also serves you to buy traditional stocks and foreign currencies and if you don’t want to buy a particular currency, you can use “CopyFunds” made by experts to build an automatic crypto portfolio.
Buy Bitcoin with PayPal via Wirex
To buy with PayPal through Wirex, the steps are:
- Request a physical credit card from Wirex.
- Attach a credit card to your PayPal account.
- Add funds to your PayPal account.
- Click to ‘Attract’ your PayPal funds and click on the ‘Back to Card’ option
- Withdraw funds to your Wirex card.
- Funds will appear in your Wirex wallet and can be converted into Bitcoin.
Buy Bitcoin with PayPal using LocalBitcoins.com
LocalBitcoins is a peer-to-peer Bitcoin trading market. Kind of like eBay for Bitcoin. You can find a list of local sellers in your country who are willing to sell Bitcoin using several different payment methods. There are always sellers who are open to accepting PayPal for Bitcoin in each region.
The only challenge using this method is that you will pay a much higher price for Bitcoin using this method because local sellers aim to benefit from their trade.
Buy Bitcoin with PayPal via Paxful
Paxful is another multi-merchant Bitcoin vendor, similar to LocalBitcoins.com – however, with Paxful, all sales are digital.
Paxful accepts several payment methods for Bitcoin including PayPal, Western Union, Gift Card, Skrill, and more.
If you want to use PayPal to buy on Paxful, the steps are:
- Create an account.
- Click Buy Bitcoin on top of the screen.
- Look for offers that accept PayPal and click to buy.
- You will be directed to the PayPal screen to complete your Bitcoin purchase
Buy Bitcoin with PayPal through xCoins
The steps needed to buy with PayPal are
- First, you need to Register to the site
- Second, you choose the amount you want to buy
- Third, you agree to the loan agreement
- Fourth, verify your identity
- Fifth Make a payment
How to buy bitcoin with cash?
Some bitcoin buyers may use cash payments without using a credit card or Paypal because they do not have these accounts
It is still possible to buy bitcoin with cash, including through the following exchanges.
This service from Localbitcoins makes it possible to buy with cash, to do this method the necessary steps are
- Search and find sellers in your area who accept cash.
- Select the number of coins and place an order.
- Receive the account number from the seller.
- Deposit cash to the seller’s account.
- Upload your receipt to prove that you are depositing / trading.
- Receive bitcoin! Coins will arrive in your LocalBitcoins wallet.
To buy with this cash you need to make sure that you buy from sellers who have positive reviews, this is to avoid fraud
Wall of Coins is a peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchange that offers cash payments
Deposit locations are in more than 100,000 locations throughout the United States.
Besides the United States also supports Argentina, Latvia,
Canada, Britain, Germany, Poland, and the Philippines.
For how to buy it, you can go directly to the website page by following the instructions
Similar to Localbitcoins, BitQuick also connects you with bitcoin sellers with cash, but BitQuick is only for the United States
The steps that need to be done to buy with cash through BitQuick are
- Find a seller.
- Go to the bank for cash deposits to the seller’s account.
- Upload receipt. Upload your receipt to the seller to prove that you made a deposit.
- Receive bitcoin! The seller will release bitcoin to you.
This purchase process often only takes less than two hours after you upload proof of payment
LibertyX is an exchange that allows you to buy bitcoin with cash, this is available for the United States of America
Before you buy the necessary requirements, you have to verify your identity, this makes LibertyX more personal than exchanges.
Usually 1% for the purchase of bitcoin worth up to 1000 $
Bitcoin atm is only for buying bitcoin with cash, there are many atm locations that support the purchase of bitcoin
This is like an ATM machine in general, there are only a few differences, the purchase process is instant, with a fee of around 5%
To find an ATM location you can use Coin ATM radar
With several options for buying bitcoin, this makes it easy for users to choose which method they like because it makes it easy with several choices.
The development of digital currencies which is currently still growing, making an investment in this field still provides prospects for the future.
Some bitcoin users choose to trade with the hope that the value will grow and provide profits
But there are also those who buy bitcoin because they expect the value to rise in the future.
Whatever the goal, what needs to be considered is your ability to buy bitcoin, because this is also a risky investment.
Are you ready to start trading crypto?